EFFECTIVE AS OF JUNE, 1 2019.
At Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas, we value the trust that and patients place in us to appropriately use and protect personal information. This Privacy Notice informs visitors and regular users of Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas’ Website (“Website”) and Mobile Application (“Mobile App”) about the purposes for which Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas may collect, use and share personal information and how it is protected. The Website and Mobile App may be referred to collectively as the “Platform”. We want you to be clear how we’re using personal information and the ways in which we protect this information. By using this Platform, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this Platform or submitting any personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies only to the Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas Website (http://www.southernpharmacy.net) and Mobile App. Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas affiliates and subsidiaries may have separate websites, subdomains, and applications through other web, mobile, cloud or SaaS platforms which are not subject to this Privacy Notice. Additionally, Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas business partners, ad networks and other third parties may have their own websites and applications with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read their privacy notices and understand their privacy practices.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use this Platform, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Personal characteristics, such as your gender and date of birth
- Contact information, such as your phone number, mailing address and email address
- Health-related information, such as your medical history, claims data and prescription information
- Communication preferences, such as email, text or push notifications
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide when using this Platform
- Unique identifiers and user behavioral information, such as your geo-location, IP address, browser type, computer or mobile device, your navigation and behavior from actions that you take on this website
- Information about you that you share or make visible on the Internet. We may combine such information with information we already have about you.
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors and users to this Platform. These technologies include the following:
- Web logging
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected personal information to other information we may collect about you.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- We also use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store content information and preferences. Third parties who we partner with to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a ”Do Not Track” feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers and not broadly supported. This Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as;
- Assist in fulfilling your prescription or refill order
- Customer and troubleshooting support
- Marketing notices, newsletters, or communications via email, text message or push notifications
- Marketing initiatives via surveys
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys. We will not share the personal information you provide through a survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- Error detection and debugging
How We Share Personal Information Collected
- Your personal information will be shared with Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas to provide you the information, products and services that you may request.
- Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas does not sell personal information about you to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Some of our pages may utilize framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Website. Please be aware that you are providing personal information to these third parties and not directly to Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas. When framing techniques are utilized, your personal information is subject to the privacy practices of the third party.
Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas may also need to share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas of Arkansas assets.
When you register at your Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas of Arkansas, you will be able to choose your preferred channel of communication (email, text or push notifications) and types of communication (Rx Ready and/or Refill Reminder and/or Pill Reminder). If you want to change your channel or type of communication, you can do so by updating your preferences on the Platform.
You may sign up to receive newsletters or other communications from us. If you want to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you.
Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas provides choice regarding your information. If you believe your information is being handled, stored, disclosed, or otherwise used in a manner not consistent with your personal choice, or if you would like to withdraw consent to collection and processing, please contact your Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas or [email protected]
You may opt-out of geo-location collection by changing the setting of your browser or device.
Access to Personal Information
You may access, correct, update or delete your personal information through your account settings, by contacting your Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas, or by contacting [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (”HIPAA”)
As a key provider of services and technology to the healthcare industry, Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas has implemented programs to address the privacy and security requirements of HIPAA.
To the extent that we are functioning as a HIPAA covered entity, a Notice of Privacy Practices will be provided to you or made available to you.
This website is not intended for any user under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information through this Platform.
How We Protect Your Information
Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas follows generally accepted physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users, both during transmission and once it is received. We restrict access to personal information to Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting [email protected]. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of personal information about you and your controls. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the changes becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at: [email protected].
You may also write to us at:
Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas of Arkansas
ATTN: Privacy Officer (Privacy Notice, Southern Pharmacy of Arkansas)
3001 Apache Drive
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Come Visit Us!